Our client is a Perth based civil infrastructure contractor specialising in underground services installation in land development and subdivisions. The company can cover all aspects of civil infrastructure to cater for any project.We continue to seek the following:
- Frontend Loader/Excavator Baldivis
- Roller/Water Cart Operator in Two Rocks starting immediately
- Excavator Operator (setting lids) in Meadow Springs
- Excavator Operator (drainage works) in Maddington
- Labourer Ellenbrook & Maddington
You must have had recent (preferably civil) operating experience and be competent working on Rollers (Experience on Smooth Drum, Pad Foot or Multi's
) Watercarts &/or LoadersThe following is compulsory to gaining the roles on offer:
- Ticket for required machinery
- White-card or equivalent
- Own Transport
- 3 years’ experience in the Civil/Construction industry
- 3 current contactable trade references
- Demonstrated reliability
- Pass pre-employment medical
Casual ongoing work will be available for successful applicants with good rates & conditions on offer.
These positions require candidates who are highly motivated, work well in teams (or individually) & display the 'right' attitude.Successful candidates can expect:
- Wages paid weekly
- competitive hourly rates + penalties
- Weekend work
- Potential of Full-time employment
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your CV is in Word format.