Are you an experienced Property Manager who is looking for a change of scenery in 2018? Do you want to work in an office by the beach and manage a portfolio of high-end properties?
If so, then we have the opportunity you have been looking for at a new boutique firm in Cottesloe!
- Western Suburbs location
- 2018 Start
- Newly established boutique firm
- Long term career opportunity
- Support, development & commission incentives
About the company
Our client is a newly established firm of leading Property Executives/Agents who have gone out on their own. We seek on their behalf an enthusiastic full time Property Managers to join this leading team of professionals.
About the role
This is an exciting full-time role within a friendly team, where you will manage a quality portfolio of high-end residential properties (Dalkeith, Nedlands, Cottesloe, Claremont, Mosman Park, Peppermint Grove, Fremantle, South & East Fremantle).
You will have the opportunity to work with an innovative company paving the way for investors. Our client has an excellent history of successful portfolio development & expansion. Plus, has built a great team, with great systems, who praises & rewards success.
Responsibilities & duties
- Liaising with owners regarding ongoing support, maintenance & lease renewals
- Ensuring all lease documentation is fully executed
- Attending inspections & preparing documentation and minutes as required
You will be a loyal property professional with prior experience within the property industry looking to expand & develop your already extensive skills. You’re professional in both presentation & work ethic leaving a lasting impression with external stakeholders.
You will have:
- Current certification of Property Management Registration with REBA
- Proficient in IT and administration skills (including Microsoft Office, REST &/or Property Tree)
- Prior experience in the property industry and a proven success record
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Strong customer service and communications skills (written & verbal)
- Passionate about Real Estate & looking for a long-term career
- Current Police Clearance
- WA Driving license & vehicle (travel costs will be reimbursed weekly)
- Experience with REST & residential leasing is essential, however, attitude, confidence and exceptional people skills are also pivotal to this role
In return, you will receive:
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from property investment specialists
- On-going training to support
- Commission incentives
- Top of the range IT system
- A portfolio that covers Western & some southern suburbs
- Vibrant Cottesloe office
- Professional environment & support from directors
- A thorough handover and team support will be provided for the right candidate
This is a great opportunity to join a great firm & carve out a name in the industry. If you have what it takes, & wish to join a leader in Real estate services, please apply by clicking the apply link below.