Opportunity Knocks! Looking to revamp your career as a Property Manager? Sure People Solutions have the opportunity you're after. Property Managers
Due to further expansion, we continue to seek Property Managers for a new boutique firm in CottesloeThe Client:
- Western Suburbs location
- Immediate Start
- Leading Organisation
- Long term career opportunity
- Career progression
Is a newly established firm, of leading Property Executives/Agents who have gone out on their own. We seek on their behalf enthusiastic Property Managers
to join this leading team of professionals. This is a full-time permanent role, managing a portfolio of high-end residential properties (Dalkeith, Nedlands, Cottesloe, Claremont, Mosman Park, Peppermint Grove, Fremantle, South & East Fremantle).Successful candidates can expect:
- Dedicated, friendly team
- Support, development & commission incentives
- Diverse Western Suburbs & South of the river (Fremantle) portfolio
You will have the opportunity to work with an innovative company paving the way for investors. Our client has an excellent history of successful portfolio development & expansion. Plus has built a great team, with great systems, who praises & rewards success. You will also be provided with:
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from property investment specialists
- On-going training to support
- Top of the range IT system
- Portfolio covers mainly Western & some southern suburbs
- Vibrant Cottesloe office
- Professional environment & support from directors
- Current certification of Property Management Registration with REBA
- Proficient in IT and administration skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, REST &/or Property Tree
- Proven success record of working in a similar role
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Strong customer service and communications skills (written & verbal)
- Passionate about Real Estate & looking for a long-term career
- Current Police Clearance
- WA Driving license & vehicle (travel costs will be reimbursed weekly)
You will be responsible for liaising with owners regarding ongoing support, maintenance & lease renewals, ensuring all lease documentation is fully executed, attending inspections & preparing documentation and minutes as required. Experience with REST & residential leasing is essential, however, attitude, confidence and exceptional people skills are also pivotal to this role.
You will be a loyal property professional with prior experience within the property industry looking to expand & develop your already extensive skills. You’re professional in both presentation & work ethic leaving a lasting impression with external stakeholders. A thorough handover and team support will be provided for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity to join a great firm & carve out a name in the industry.
If you have what it takes, & wish to join a leader in Real estate services, please apply by clicking the apply link below.