- Local Henderson role
- Excellent Rate + Penalties
- Highly Regarded Workshop
Our client is a locally owned engineering firm specializing in the marine, mining, mineral processing and oil & gas industries. We are seeking candidates with suitable experience to join our team in the role of first class manual machinist.What we can offer you:
Reporting to the machine shop supervisor, your key duties of this position will include:
- Weekly payroll.
- Constant support.
- Ongoing role and potential full time for the right candidate.
To be successful in securing this excellent opportunity you must posses the following qualifications:
- Competency on all aspects of general & precision machining on the full range of manual machine tools with additional skills in Cylindrical Grinding seen as desirable.
- Must come from a jobbing work shop environment.
- Must be competent in the use of MANUAL lathes up to 5 metres and milling machines.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a small team environment.
- Workshop housekeeping ensuring a clean and safe work environment.
- Trade Certificate - (Australian Recognized).
- HRWL and Gantry Crane Experience (Preferred).
- 5+ Years Experience (Highly Desirable).
- Able to pass pre-employment Drug & Alcohol.
Please note that only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sure People Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all suitably qualified candidates to apply.