Our client based in Canning Vale are a Western Australian owned and operated electrical design, construction and consulting team, with many years of experience in the defence, mining, hydrocarbon and commercial fields.
We are seeking experienced 6G Pipe and Structural FCAW welders for Canning Vale based workshop.
- Immediate start
- Excellent hourly rate plus penalties
RequirementsAll applicants MUST HAVE RESIDENCE IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA, HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN AUSTRALIA & WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA
- 6 – 8 weeks work
- Located Canning Vale
- Clean & organised workshop working with an industry leader
- Experienced Fluxcore welder
- Must have 6G Pipe welding Experience
- Structural steel experience
- Previous workshop preferable
- Relevant Trade qualification
- Previous workshop experience
- Experience working with Structural Carbon Steel
Successful candidates will undergo the following prior to commencement:
If you have the above experience, certifications & wish to join a friendly, experienced & productive team long term, we encourage you to apply by clicking the "Apply" link below. Please ensure resumes are in Word formatApplication:
- DAS (Drug Alcohol Screen)
- Reference checks
- Site Induction
- Weld Test
If you believe you have the required experience for any of the above-listed roles, then please to apply via the apply link.
Note: Sure People Solutions PTY LTD is an equal opportunity employer, and encourage people of all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessments.