Our client is a quality-driven Western Australian owned company that specialises in engineering design, fabrication, machining, pipe cutting, repair, refurbishment, fitting and servicing of heavy machinery and equipment that is typically used in the Offshore Oil & Gas, Marine & Mining Sectors.
We are currently seeking Scaffolders to go with to go with a team for some maintenance work, the work would be across various mine sites for about 1-2 weeks at a time depending on the job scope. About the role:
- FIFO work
- Maintenance across various job sites
- 1 -2 weeks at a time depending on the job scope
- 12 hr days - Monday to sunday
- Weekly payroll
- High Risk - Advance Scaffolder
- Confined Spaces & Working @ Heights
- White Card
- Able to pass a drug & alcohol and medical
If you believe you have everything required for this position, then please to apply via the apply link
Note: please ensure resume is submitted in word format, only shortlised candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessment