- Do you have Pipe and Plate Experience
- Are you a hard worker that uses their initiative?
- Looking for an Attractive hourly rate + Penalties?
Our client is an industry leader in the Mining, Maritime and Defence sectors. They are looking for suitably TRADE QUALIFIED
boilermaker welders to assist in thier busy Henderson workshop.To be considered for this role you MUST have the below experience clearly outlined in your resume:
- Recognised Australian Boilermaker Trade Certificate
- Recent experience with Pipe and Structual Plate
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a Workshop environment
- Ability to read and interpret isometric drawings
- Ability to work in a fast pasted environment
- FCAW and TIG experience
(Please make sure your resumes are up to date and reflect relevant experience, please only send word format).
- Monday - Friday - 10 hr days with potential overtime
- Onsite Parking
- Weekly payroll
- Great workshop based in Henderson
- Constant support
If you believe you have everything required for this position, then please to apply via the apply link
Note: please ensure resume is submitted in word format, only shortlised candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessments