Our client is seeking Qualified Boilermakers with experience using CNC machining to join a busy workshop based in the Naval base.
Our client is a highly regarded private company and a recognised leader in the Australian steel fabrication and construction industry. They provide steel design, fabrication and construction services to the construction, mining, oil and gas sectors Australia wide.On offer:
- 10 hr days with 30min lunch break
- Onsite Parking
- Weekly payroll
- Great workshop based in the Naval Base
- 3-6 months work
- $30 Flat Rate
- Previous workshop experience
- Experience on TipoB, Angle and Flat Bar
- Machines are Ficep
- CNC Machine experience is well received but not necessary
- Available to start ASAP
If you believe you have everything required for this position, then please to apply via the apply link
Note: please ensure resume is submitted in word format, only shortlised candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessments