Do you have Heavy Fabrication Experience ?
Are you a hard worker that uses their initiative ?
Are you a loyal worker and able to commit to the company and their values ?Then continue reading about this exciting opportunity.
Our client have recently been awarded the SMP package for the construction of the (Tianqi) Lithium Hydroxide Processing Plant Project located in Kwinana. We are thrilled to be a part of this exciting opportunity - building the plant here in WA will play a big part in creating construction jobs, where we encourage and support local employment.To be considered for this role you MUST have the beloww experience clearly outlined in your resume:
- Boilermaker Trade Certificate
- Recent experience working on Heavy Structural steel fabricating plates, beams etc
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a Workshop environment
- Ability to read and interpret isometric drawings
- Ability to work in a fast pasted environment
(Please make sure your resumes are up to date and reflect relevant experience, please only send word format).
- Monday - Friday - 10 hr days with potential overtime
- Saturdays 6 hr days - Optional
- On-going work
- Opportunity to go full time with the client
- Onsite Parking
- Weekly payroll
- Great workshop based in the Naval Base
- Constant support and one point of contact
- PPE Supplied
If you believe you have everything required for this position, then please to apply via the apply link
Note: please ensure resume is submitted in word format, only shortlised candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessments