Our client is seeking Qualified Boilermakers to join a busy workshop based in the Naval base.
Our client is a highly regarded private company and a recognised leader in the Australian steel fabrication and construction industry. They provide steel design, fabrication and construction services to the construction, mining, oil and gas sectors Australia wide.On offer:
- 10 hr days with 30min lunch break
- Onsite Parking
- Weekly payroll
- $36 Flat rate
- 2-3 weeks’ minimum work
- Great workshop based in the Naval Base
- Boilermaker Trade Certificate
- Previous workshop experience
- Available to start ASAP
- Can commit for the full 2-3 weeks
- Previous experience working on Steel structure
If you believe you have everything required for this position, then please to apply via the apply link
Note: please ensure resume is submitted in word format, only shortlised candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessments