- Business Development Opportunity
- Drive Growth & Expansion
- Tooling experience Highly Regarded
Our client is a highly regarded specialist repairers and maintainers of High Pressure Hydraulic Equipment, Hydraulic Heavy Lift Jacks, Torque Tools and Air Tools. With modern premises and facilities.The Role
Your role will not only see you ensure the business is aware of all opportunities but then execute to ensure they can submit tenders and manage the client relationships through the process.
We are seeking an individual who has the required drive and tenacity to be successful in this environment, you will be creating strategic plans to assist growth while driving business development from initial tenders to follow through complete stages to award. You will naturally have a track record in successfully seizing sales opportunities and working them through the bid management.The Requirements
- Demonstrate success as a sales professional, preferably in hydraulic, pneumatic tooling, repairs and calibration, but not essential
- Demonstrate success managing customers, negotiation and closing deals consistently
- A positive and energetic attitude with a great work culture
- Self-motivated and competent
- The ability to work independent and in a team environment
- Current unrestricted driver’s license
- Min 3 years in a similar role
- Sound computer skills
- Acceptable to regular drug screening
- Some travel will be required
Note: only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Well know products with establish brands in the marketplace.
- Energetic, vibrant and supportive work environment
- Competitive salary package
- Onsite staff parking on premise
- Opportunity for career progression and development