We are currently looking for a Milling Machinist to work in their workshop. This position is to start off as a casual position and then move into a Full time position for the right candidate.
You must be physically fit to work in this position as they do spend all of the day standing in front of the machines.To be successful for this position you MUST have the following:
About the role:
- Minimum of 3 yrs in this trade
- Current Trade Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Speak Fluent English
- Knowledge of CNC Mills and Lathes
- Experience on Fanuc Milling Programming.
- Based in Naval Base / Henderson
- On-going work
- 10-12 hr days
- 34-40 per hour depending on experience
- Mon - Fri with the occasional Saturday
- ASAP Start
If you believe you have everything required for this position, then please to apply via the apply link
Note: please ensure resume is submitted in word format, only shortlised candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessments