This role has now been filled. Please apply to register your interest for future roles.The Role
We are recruiting an experienced Grade A Electrician for a full time ongoing casual assignment. This role is based in Henderson working on the CONiQ systems which can be forecast for assembly at least within 1 month and a class A electrical license is required for cabinet wiring, assembly and FAT.
With this we would still require electrical/electronic skill in cable and connector assemblies supplied for spare parts.
The role is for an immediate start working 9-10 hour days Monday-Friday and every other Saturday during busy periods. The Requirements
We are seeking an enthusiastic hard-working candidate that can work on ones own initiative, they must have
- Ability to assist in RCD testing
- Ability to tag electrical tools/equipment
- Happy to assist in other workshop tasks
- Forklift Ticket (preferred)
- A team player & strong communicator
- Must be able complete a cleared DAS
- Must have prior experience working in engineering/manufacturing environment
We look forward to receiving your application, please ensure its in Word format.