Due to further expansion & ongoing work requirements we seek.
- Immediate start
- Henderson Workshop
- Ongoing work
- Leading processes
- Excellent rates
- Potential for full-time employment
Experienced Onsite Machinists
We proudly represent a longstanding international specialised industrial Engineering, Management & Maintenance service provider to various global sectors. Predominantly Oil & Gas, Power generations sectors
These roles are initially casual but permanent opportunities are a distinct possibility for the right candidate/s.
Successful candidate will have the following:
Some of the areas of experience & expertise we are looking for are as follows:
- Current Trades qualifications in Machining/Fitting/Turning
- Previous site based experience as a manual machinist
- Previous site based Torque & Bolt tension/Pipe fitting
- Previous processing plant/pipe maintenance &/or Oil & Gas experience
- Current Passport
- Current MISC (preferred) or Police clearance
- Strong attention to detail & excellent safety record
- Excellent safety record (training prefered)
- HEUT (Preferred not a must)
- Onsite machining experience
- Leak sealing & repair
- Valve repair & machining
- Bolt tension & torqueing
- Flange facing
- Controlled bolting
- Hot tapping
- Pipe fitting & maintenance
If you have some or all of the required skills, qualifications & are available for IMMEDIATE START, we kindly request you apply by submitting your resume in Word format by clicking the APPLY link below.
This position offers excellent hourly rates, penalties and allowances. If you are looking for:
- Challenge in your career
- Great rates
- Professional team
Please note, at this stage, only current WA residents
will be considered for this position.
Please note that only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding this position.
Previous applicants are encouraged to re-apply, we look forward to reviewing your application.