Heavy Duty Mechanic required for immediate start at busy transport company located in Forrestfield.
- Average 10 hours per day
- Ongoing role
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay cycle
- On-call bonus + call-out fees paid
Our client is the largest (Privately) owned cold storage/transport services providers. This long-standing, well-respected transport company, currently seeks an experienced HD Mechanic for truck maintenance, servicing, and breakdowns. The role:
Essential criteria for this role:
- Carry out truck and trailer scheduled servicing, maintenance, and inspections.
- Conduct regular maintenance checks, using the appropriate diagnostic tools.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical faults as required.
- Maintain fleet paperwork on servicing, maintenance and repairs.
- Source necessary mechanical parts as required.
- Maintain a safe working environment in the workshop.
- Attend call-outs on a rotational basis.
- Possess a Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification (Australian recognised)
- Experience with American & Heavy Rigid trucks, trailers.
- Several years post trade experience.
- Excellent diagnostic & fault finding skills.
- Ability to carry out regular, thorough servicing.
- Current valid drivers license. (HR/MC highly desirable but not essential)
- Understanding and commitment to safe work practices.
- Strong work ethic with a 'can-do' attitude.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of WA’s leading transport services providers. If this sounds like you please click the apply link below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews, all successful candidates will undergo pre-employment medicals & DAS.
Sure People Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.