We proudly represent a global leader in Engineering solutions, specialising in measuring & process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening & automation, servicing the Mining & Resources sectors, they hold a strong respected brand internationally.
On their behalf we offer ongoing employment opportunities for the right candidates to join this company.The Role:
We are recruiting Mechanical Fitters workshop based maintaining Exciters, Agitators for the mining industry.Positions:
Employment is ongoing casual Requirements:
- Trades qualified Mechanical Fitter.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a manufacturing & assembly WORKSHOP environment.
- Experience in mining related gearbox fitting, stripping, inspections, repairs, assembly and testing.
- Experience in overhauling fixed plant exciters and conveyor drives.
- Experience with various size and makes of gearboxes.
- Ability to read technical drawings including Engineering & Assembly drawings.
- Previous experience fitting & maintaining gear boxes & engines.
- Overhead crane ticket & experience.
- Must have High Risk Forklift licence.
- Dogging/Riggers ticket.
- Can read & utilize Micrometers
- Machinist experience is desirable.
- Physically fit, strong all rounder.
- A team player & strong communicator.
: Successful candidates will be part of a separate maintenance team, stripping, assembling, calibrating/tuning Agitators for Screens. Due to the nature of the work there is some manual handing, bulk of the work is stripping, machining, rebuilding & calibrating. If you have the above experience, certifications & wish to join a friendly, experienced & productive team long term, we encourage you to apply by clicking the "Apply" link below. Please ensure resumes are in Word formatNotes:
Successful candidates will under go the following prior to commencement:
- DAS (Drug Alcohol Screen)
- Online VOC (Verification of Certifications)
- Reference checks
We look forward to reviewing your application