We are seeking qualified Mechanical Fitters for an upcoming shutdown from the 16th to the 22nd January at Roy HillNote: Must be available for interviews in WA. The Client:
Our client is an Engineering and Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors. This market leader specializes in engineering solutions in measuring, process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation.About the role:
The Requirements: All applicants MUST hold the following unless otherwise specified.
- $44 and 15% loading on shift
- Opportunity to have regular shuts
- Must be able to pass a DAS
- Continuous opportunities.
Successful candidates can expect:
- Current Roy Hill inductions are highly regarded.
- Current (within 2 years) Confined Spaces (CS) (Must have).
- Working (within 2 years) at Heights (WH) (Must have).
- Trade Certificate .
- Must be physically fit & able to fit in small spaces.
- Good working ethic and attitude.
- Able to work on one's own initiative.
- Team player & strong communicator.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Work and learning from an industry leader.
- Exposure to unique Systems & operations.
- Opportunity for further site work.
- Please add all current inductions to your resume.