Sure People Solutions is a proudly Australian owned and operated labour hire firm which has been providing quality labour across multiple Industries for over 10 years in WA.
We proudly represent a global leader in Engineering solutions, specialising in measuring & process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening & automation, servicing the Mining & Resources sectors, they hold a strong respected brand internationally.
- Working in a mechanical environment
- Organised and clean workshop
- On the job training & support to enhance your skills
Our client is getting busier and have a new project starting mid February and need Sand Blasters who will be required to work a weekly rotating roster of Days, Afternoons and Nights. To be confirmed with the right candidate.
About The Role:
- Preferable a Rotating Roster Monday to Friday Shifts of Days 6am -2.30pm, Afternoons 2.30pm - 10.30pm or Nights 10.30pm - 6am. Still to be finalised as to what will work best. Please apply even if you are only available for one of these rosters.
- Saturday and Sundays occasionally required (Penalty rates applicable)
- Free onsite parking
- Supportive work culture who share a firm commitment to safety
- On the Job Training
- Clean productive workshop
Successful applicants will have:
- Certifcate III in Surface Preparation and Coating Application
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Be Safety focused
- Current Forklift Licence (LF) Essential
- Good working ethic and attitude
- Overhead crane experience preferred
- Dogging experience preferred
- Able to work on one’s own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player & strong communicator
- Physically fit and be able to complete strenuous tasks
Notes: Successful candidates will undergo the following prior to commencement:
- DAS (Drug Alcohol Screen)
- Reference checks
- Complete Online Site Inductions
If you have the above experience, certifications & wish to join a friendly, experienced & productive team long term, we encourage you to apply by clicking the "Apply" link below. Please ensure resumes are in Word format
Sure People Solutions PTY LTD is an equal opportunity employer, and encourage people of all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.