- Attractive Hourly Rate.
- Opportunity for ongoing works.
- Industry leading client.
Our client is a global market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. This work will be vibration screen maintenance during wash plant shut downs.Position Prerequisites: All applicants MUST hold the following !!!
Successful candidates can expect:
- Trade certificate Cert III or higher.
- Current (last 2 years) Enter & Work Confined Spaces (Must have).
- Current (last 2 years) Working at Heights (Must have).
- Current (last 12 months) National Police Clearance
- Available IMMEDIATELY to complete medicals.
- Able to pass Lab D&A Screening.
- Must be physically fit & able.
- Exposure to hoppers/crushers/screens work advantageous.
- Good working ethic and attitude.
- Able to work on one’s own initiative.
- Team player & strong communicator.
The successful candidates will most likely be invited to join similar shutdown services.
- Work alongside leading Trades Supervisors.
- Exposure to unique Systems & operations.
- Invaluable experience to be gained working with screens and screening media.