- Attractive Hourly Rate.
- Opportunity for ongoing works.
- Industry leading client.
- Work for the rest of the year.
Our client is a global market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. This work will be vibration screen maintenance during wash plant shut downs.Position Prerequisites: All applicants MUST hold the following !!!
- Cert III
- Current Enter & Work Confined Spaces (Must have).
- Current Working at Heights (Must have).
- Order 43 (Must Have).
- MDG 25 Hot Work Qualification.
- Able to pass LAB D&A Screening.
- Must be physically fit & able.
- Exposure to hoppers/crushers/screens work advantageous.
- Good working ethic and attitude.
- Able to work on one’s own initiative.
- Team player & strong communicator.
Successful candidates can expect:
- Mt Arthur
- Mt Thorley - Warkwork
The successful candidates will most likely be invited to join similar shutdown services.
- Work alongside leading Trades Supervisors.
- Exposure to unique Systems & operations.
- Invaluable experience to be gained working with screens and screening media.
If you match the above criteria, we encourage you to apply.
Please ensure that your CV is in Word format & Attach
all required tickets/certifications.
We at Sure People Solutions PTY LTD are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of all cultures and backgrounds to apply.We thank you for your time & look forward to reviewing your application.