- Are you looking for rolling shutdown work.
- Do you have all you RTIO Inductions up to date.
- Do you have Screening equipment experience.
We are seeking suitably experienced Screen Technicians, Mechanical Fitters and Boilermakers for upcoming shutdowns.
Note: Must be available for interviews in WA. This is for expressions of interests only. And when work is confirmed shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Client: Our client is an Engineering and Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors. This market leader specializes in engineering solutions in measuring, process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation.
The Requirements: All applicants MUST hold the following unless otherwise specified.
Successful candidates can expect:
- Current RIO TINTO inductions including GAP training
- Current (within 2 years) Confined Spaces (CS) (Must have)
- Working (within 2 years) at Heights (WH) (Must have)
- Must be physically fit & able to fit in small spaces
- Good working ethic and attitude
- Able to work on one's own initiative
- Team player & strong communicator
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Work and learning from an industry leader
- Exposure to unique Systems & operations
- Opportunity for further site work