- Up coming Shut Down Works
- Opportunities for other shutdown work.
- Work alongside industry leaders
We are seeking experienced Mechanical Fitters & Boilermakers to work alongside our experience Shut-down crews primarily, fixed plant mining equipment, E.g. screens, shoots, conveyors, etc. Hours typically range from 10-12/day The Client:
Our client is a leading WA owned Engineering, Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors. The Requirements: All applicants MUST hold the following unless otherwise specified.
- Trade qualification Cert III
- Current RIO TINTO Inductions
- Current (within 2 years) Enter/Work Confined Spaces (CS) (Must have)
- Working (within 2 years) at Heights (WH) (Must have)
- Ability to leave for a shut 16th April (til the 25th April)
- Must be physically fit & able.
- Mines shut-down experience (preferred)
- Excellent work ethic, attitude & ability
- Able to work on one's own initiative
- Strong commitment to all OHS requirements
- Understand the nature of shut-downs (hard work)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical/drug & alcohol screening
Successful candidates can expect:
- Please apply by submitting your resume (in word format) via the APPLY button. (Please don't call) unless you have applied. Preference is to have all certifications/tickets included on your resume. Note: All applications are kept strictly confidential
- Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
- Successful applicants will commence & complete our registration process which may include; reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
- Once registration is complete, we will finalise your application with our client and, if successful, arrange mobilisation to site, provide confirmation of employment
- Must provide copies of all certifications
- Must provide copies of Licences/tickets (front & back)
- Must pass DAS or have evidence of previous DAS medical
- Excellent hourly rates (flat rate)
- Day & Night Shifts available
- Work & learning from an industry leader
- Exposure to unique Systems & operations
- Opportunity to join our team on rolling shutdowns
- Dedicated HR/OHS trained consultant
- Highly experienced leading hands
Sure People Solutions are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all suitable qualified candidates to apply.
*Please not that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview