Our client is a global market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. They are an International Engineering and Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors, holding an outstanding reputation. There manufacturing workshops are both based on the Henderson Industrial Park, south of the river.
We are recruiting an experienced Storemans for a roles starting ASAP for on-going work based in Henderson.Our jobs work 10 hour days Monday-Friday and every other Saturday during busy periods. We pay $27 hour flat rate.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 experience with in the same or similar field
- Current High-risk Forklift Ticket (both Counter balance & Reach Truck)
- Strong attention to detail
- RF Scanning Experience
- Goods Receivable & Dispatch experience
- Excellent time keeping
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised, with strong time management skills
- Basic computer skills
- SAP or Pronto experience preferable
- A strong team player, willing to support and encourage fellow team mates
- Reconciling incoming stock against paperwork
- Arranging stock in a cohesive manner
- Inventory control and ongoing management
- Accurate data entry and ongoing management
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Allocation of goods to warehouse.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and want to work to global leader please apply via the "Apply" link below. Resumes need to be in WORD FORMAT
You must have the right to live and work in this location, & only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.