- Looking for local work?
- Looking for a long term role with potential full time?
- Have recent experience as a Sub Arc Welder?
Our client is a highly regarded private company and a recognised leader in the Australian steel fabrication and construction industry.
We are now currently seeking qualified Boilermaker Welders with Sub Arc welding experience for their workshop. (Please make sure your resumes are up to date and reflect relevant experience, in word format).On offer:
- Monday - Friday - 10hr days
- Saturday - 6hr days
- Competetive hourly rates
- Weekly payroll
- Great workshop based in the Naval Base
- On-going work with the opportunity to go full time
- Boilermaker/Welder Trade Certificate
- Relevant Experience in Sub Arc Welding
- Workshop experience highly regarded
- Ability to work in a fast pasted environment
- Able to work on ones own initiative.
If you believe you have everything required for this position, then please to apply via the apply link
Note: please ensure resume is submitted in word format, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
SPS are and equal opportunity employer and encourage all suitably qualified people to apply.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessment