Our client is a global market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation.
We are recruiting an experienced Mechanical Trade Assistant building, manufacturing and maintaining Screens & Agitators for the mining industry. The role is Monday-Friday and every other Saturday. Duties will include operating a forklift, building, assembling, cleaning, fixing screens, sandblasting, and carrying up to 20kg.
have the following;
- Current Forklift License
- Must be available to do Afternoon shift (3pm - 12am)
- Must be available to work every 2nd Saturday (6 hr shift)
- Current Doggers (or Riggers) High Risk Licence (preferred)
- Previous experience (3+ years) within a workshop
- Hand tool experience
- Mining FIXED PLANT WORKSHOP manufacturing experience
- Building & Assembling screens
- High level of mechanical aptitude
- Committed to hard work & RELIABLE
- Current Confined Spaces Ticket (preferred)
- Ability to pass a drug an alcohol prior to start date and daily
- Recent Trade Assistant experience within a workshop environment
- Fully aware and ability to comply with OH&S policies
- Must be physically fit, as you will be lifting up to 20kg and maybe getting in and out of the screens the role is incredibly demanding
- Must have the right to work in Australia our client does not take on sponsorship's or visa.
- Must be in WA as roles start immediately
- Strong working ethic and attitude
- Able to work on one’s own initiative and as part of a team
- Good communication skills language
Before applying for this role please make sure you have all the criteria required.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.