- Ongoing roles - long term work
- Competitive hourly rate
- Working in a mechanical environment
- Organised and clean workshop
- On the job training & support
We are recruiting Trade Assistants who have a passion for all things Mechanical, working beside all trades Boilermakers, Welders & Mechanical Fitters. Assisting the tradesmen to prepare materials using multiple hand tools and procedures. Workshop is Henderson location.About The Role:
Successful applicants will have:
- Long term role with job stability
- On the job training, our client invest a lot of time to enhance employee's skills and experience
- Day and Afternoon shifts
- Easy free onsite parking
- Supportive work culture who share a firm commitment to safety
- Clean productive workshop
- Good working ethic and attitude
- Current Forklift Licence
- Overhead crane experience
- Dogging/Rigging experience preferred
- Previous workshop experience
- Able to work on one’s own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player & strong communicator
- Physical fit and be able to complete strenuous tasks
Successful candidates will undergo the following prior to commencement:
If you have the above experience, certifications & wish to join a friendly, experienced & productive team long term, we encourage you to apply by clicking the "Apply" link below. Please ensure resumes are in Word formatApplication:
- DAS (Drug Alcohol Screen)
- Reference checks
- Site Induction
If you believe you have the required experience for any of the above-listed roles, then please to apply via the apply link.
Note: Sure People Solutions PTY LTD is an equal opportunity employer, and encourage people of all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessments.