Our client is seeking Qualified Welders to join a busy workshop based in the Naval base.
Our client have recently been awarded the SMP package for the construction of the (Tianqi) Lithium Hydroxide Processing Plant Project located in Kwinana. We are thrilled to be a part of this exciting opportunity - building the plant here in WA will play a big part in creating construction jobs, where we encourage and support local employment.
The workshop will be closed, from 2pm Thursday 21st December 2017 and returning 2nd January 2018.
- Monday - Friday - 10hr days
- Saturday - 6hr days
- ASAP Start
- $32 per hour Flat Rate with a 3 month revision
- Onsite Parking
- Weekly payroll
- Great workshop based in the Naval Base
- On-going work with the opportunity to go full time
- Welding Trade Certificate
- Previous workshop experience
- Available to start ASAP
- Previous experience working on heavy Structural steel
- Confident in Flux Core
You will be required to complete / pass the below flux core weld test:
- 3G Vertical up 4G Overhead position with FCAW Process
If you believe you have everything required for this position, then please to apply via the apply link
Note: please ensure resume is submitted in word format, only shortlised candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessment