Our client is seeking Qualified Welders to join a busy workshop based in the Naval base.
Our client is a highly regarded private company and a recognised leader in the Australian steel fabrication and construction industry. They provide steel design, fabrication and construction services to the construction, mining, oil and gas sectors Australia wide.On offer:
- Monday - Friday - 10hr days
- Saturday - 6hr days
- Onsite Parking
- Weekly payroll
- Great workshop based in the Naval Base
- On-going work with the opportunity to go full time
About the role:
- Welding Trade Certificate
- Previous workshop experience
- Available to start ASAP
- Previous experience working on Structural steel
- Confident in Flux Core & Innershield Welding
- Welding on 8mm - 12mm think structural steel beams and plates
- You will be required to complete/pass a Flux Core Welding test which includes, located at our client’s workshop in the Naval Base.
If you believe you have everything required for this position, then please to apply via the apply link
Note: please ensure resume is submitted in word format, only shortlised candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessment