- Can you weld using STT/FCAW?
- Are you looking for local work?
- Can you vary between Pipe, Plate and Structural Fabrication?
We are currently First Class Welders
for our client in the Mining, Maritime and Defence sectors. They are looking for suitably TRADE QUALIFIED
Welders with various experiences from structural fabrication to exotic material pipe packages to assist in their workshop based in HendersonTo be considered for this role you MUST have the below experience clearly outlined in your resume:
- Recognized Australian Trade Certificate
- Ability to read and interpret isometric drawings
- Ability to work in a fast pasted environment
- HRWL High regarded
- STT and FCAW Experience
- Pipe, Plate and Structural Experience
(Please make sure your resumes are up to date and reflect relevant experience, please only send word format).
- Excellent Hourly Rate + Penalties
- Potential ongoing Role
- Monday - Friday - 10 Hr days
- Saturday - 6 Hrs
- Onsite Parking
- Weekly payroll
- Great workshop
- Constant support
If you believe you have the required experience for any of the above listed roles, then please to apply via the apply link
Note: Sure People Solutions PTY LTD is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages people of all backgrounds and cultures to apply
Note: please ensure resume is submitted in word format, only shortlised candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessments